What's new in HRPro 15.12?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Enable Set Worked Hours to Regular Hours for all days to Attendance Record (Web Client Only)
- Added Event Calendar / Company Calendar selection option to Approve Leave Application
- Added rows Current Year (Actual), AAL Current Year (Actual) to Employee Leave History, Annual Leave panel (Web Client Only)
- Added variables [WeekdaysInMonth], [WeekdaysInPreviousMonth] to User Defined Formula
- New FAQ: Multiple Company per database
- Updated FAQ: Functions and Features available on Web Client but not on Desktop Client
- New Master Management Report Continuous Contract of Employment (418) Checking Report (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box option Enable Login to User Maintenance (Web Client Only)
- Added panel Saturday as Paid Day to Global Working Hours, Working Hours Setting tab
- Added check-box option No Overtime Calculation to Global Working Hours, Overtime tab (Web Client Only)
- Added panel Paid Day treated as to Shift Code, Working Hours Setting tab
- Added check-box option No Overtime Calculation to Shift Code, Overtime tab (Web Client Only)
- Added variable [ProratedFactor] to User Defined Formula
- Added Bank of Communications to Bank Autopay System that HRPro currently supported (Web Client Only)
- New Master Management Function: Employee Change Superior Process (Web Client Only)
- Renamed MPF Trustee to MPF Account
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.