What's new in HRPro 17.08?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Revamp HRPro Help Centre and enable SSL secure connection (i.e. https://user.hrpro.hk)
- Updated User Guide: What is Mid-Month Payroll Batch Processing
- New User Guide: Web API for Employee Master
- New Report: Leave Type Balance Report
- Added check-box option Enable Payroll Module to Payroll Module Setup, Payroll tab
- Added check-box option Enable Leave Module to Leave Module Setup, General tab
- Added check-box option Enable Taxation Module to Taxation Module Setup
- Added check-box option Allow approver to amend applied amount on approval to Employee Portal Setup, Expense Claims tab
- Added check-box option Allow approver to amend applied OT Time on approval to Employee Portal Setup, Overtime Compensation Tab
- Added User Query Sample 24. Leave Type Balance Report (example for Leave Type BL - Birthday Leave) to Business Alert/User Query Samples
- Allow select multiple reviewers when Generate Appraisal Batch
- Added check-box option Print YTD Taxable Income to Payroll Module Setup, Pay Slip tab
- Added Black Theme to Theme Colour in Employee Portal to protect your eyes
- Added Business Alert Sample: 23. Compensation Leave Balance Expiry Reminder (email to employee for the com leave entitlements will expire within 7 days) to Business Alert/User Query Samples
- Added check-box option Required HR Comment to Appraisal Template
- Amended Appraisal Workflow to include Required HR Comment
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.