What's new in HRPro 14.12?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- End of Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Announcement - The support for SQL Server 2008 running HRPro will end on December 31, 2017. HRPro 15.0 (release at Jan 2, 2018) will no longer support SQL Server 2008 as the database server. Customers running SQL Server 2008 are required to upgrade to SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 before upgraded to HRPro 15
- Add check-box option Display Badge Counter to Personal Options (EPortal)
- Added Columns Last 12 Months Average Salary, LSP Amount for Average Salary, SP Amount for Average Salary to Long Service/Severance Payment Report
- New Report: Payment in lieu of untaken annual leave Report (Web Client Only)
- New Employee Portal Screen: External Links
- Added External Links Panel to Employee Portal Setup, General Tab (Web Client Only)
- Enabled Voucher Account/Subaccount by Cost Centre in Pay Type Table (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box option Show Leave Type Balance in Leave Type, WebLeave (Employee Portal) tab (Web Client Only)
- New Report: Employee Cost Centre Report
- New Employee Portal Screen: Announce Notice
- Added checkbox Read in Notice Board to indicated the Notice is read and Notice Board Admin will know that you have read the notice.
- New FAQ: HRPro Registration
- Added check-box option Enable top 10 most visited pages as shortcuts to Personal Options (Web Client Only)
- Added iCalendar Feed valid days to Employee Portal Setup, General tab (Web Client Only)
- Updated FAQ: Functions and Features available on Web Client but not on Desktop Client
- Renamed Update Personal Particulars in HRPro to Update Personal Particulars Approval
- Allow to amend Reply Subject and Reply Content before submit in Update Personal Particulars Approval (Web Client Only)
- Renamed Active Users to Online Users in System Manager
- Added check-box option Show on Every Day beside Show "Correct Time" Buttons in Attendance Record in Employee Portal Setup, Employee Self Service Tab to make the Correct Time buttons show on every day in Attendance Record in Employee Portal. (Web Client Only)
- Updated User Guide: Sample Roster Excel File for Import
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.