What's new in HRPro 16.08?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Added option Last day of month to Business Alert Monthly Schedule (Web Client Only)
- Added columns Department, Division, Employee Class, Work Location, Join date to Employee Qualifications and Skills and Employment History Report
- Updated FAQ: Functions and Features available on Web Client but not on Desktop Client
- Added check-boxes Non-Continuous Contract Employee, Part Time Employee, EAO2007 Exemption, Enable Attendance Record, Enable Timesheet without Time Clock Info, Allow Pay Slip by Email, Use Personal Email for Pay Slip, Use Personal Email for IR Forms/Reports, No Mid-Month Payroll to Employee Class, Default HR Info tab (Web Client Only)
- New User Guide: How to set a regular report as Business Alert Job (Web Client Only)
- Increased the number of External Links from 5 to 10 in Employee Portal Setup, General tab (Web Client Only)
- Starting from HRPro 16.08, it is assumed the connection settings and mail settings are defined in HRPro.config rather than Web.config. Please define the connection settings and mail settings in HRPro.config (Web Client Only)
- Starting from EPortal 16.08, it is assumed the connection settings and mail settings are defined in EPortal.config rather than Web.config. Please define the connection settings and mail settings in EPortal.config.
- Added Online Update button to Holiday (Web Client Only)
- Split Attendance File Format Format 3 Excel General into Format 1 - Excel General (Single Date Time Format) and Format 3 - Excel General (Multiple Times Format). See Attendance Import (Web Client Only)
- Added Attendance File Format Format 2 - Excel General (Date and Time Format) to Attendance Module Setup See also Attendance Import (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box option Ask before Exit to Personal Options (EPortal)
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.