What's new in HRPro 16.09?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Updated FAQ: Functions and Features available on Web Client but not on Desktop Client
- Added 20 Long Text User-defined Fields in User-defined Fields Setup (Web Client Only)
- Relocate Tentative number of working days per month and Tentative number of working hours per day from Company Setup, General tab to Taxation Module Setup (Web Client Only)
- Removed the check-box option Enable "WebLeave Application" reply by Email from Employee Portal Setup, WebLeave tab and replaced by the check-box option Disable Email Notification for WebLeave Application in Leave Module Setup, General tab and Disable Email Notification for Expense Claims Application in Expense Module Setup, General tab
- Added check-box options Enable Update... in Employee Portal Setup, Employee Self Service Tab, Update Personal Particulars panel to enable Employee Portal user to request update the User Defined Fields in Employee Master using Update Personal Particulars function and approved by Update Personal Particulars Approval function (Web Client Only)
- Added 10 Company User-Defined Fields to Company Setup, General tab (Web Client Only)
- Added check-box option Enable 60 days Employer/Employee retention (e.g. after transferred from an associated company) to Employee Master, HR Info tab (Web Client Only)
- Added options Allow Leave Taking Start Date and Allow Leave Taking End Date to Leave Type (Web Client Only)
- Added Recommended Settings to Leave Type help page
- Added check-box option Disable Email Notification for Expense Claims Application to Employee Portal Setup, Expense Claims tab (Web Client Only)
- Relocate the check-box option Disable Email Notification for WebLeave Application from Employee Portal Setup, General Tab to Employee Portal Setup, WebLeave Tab (Web Client Only)
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.