What's new in HRPro 13.04?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- New License Option for Web Client: Device License
- New FAQ: HRPro License Options
- New FAQ: What is "Enable CAPTCHA on login page"?
- Added check-box option Enable CAPTCHA on login page in Company Setup, General Tab (Web Client Only)
- New check-box option: Enable Pay Type Validation in Payroll Module Setup
- New check-box option: Enable Pay Type Table in Payroll Module Setup
- New master table in Master Setup: Pay Type Table
- Employee Portal is now Mobile Friendly - look good in computer monitor as well as mobile phones (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone) and tablets. See Employee Portal on Mobile
- New User Guide: How to use Employee Portal's Calendar Feed
- Starting from Employee Portal 13.03, Employee Portal no longer support Internet Explorer 8 (IE 8). Please upgrade to IE 9 or above.
- Redesign Update Roster layout in Employee Portal
- New IRD Category: K2, K3
- New Leave Nature: Statutory Holiday
- Added option Statutory Holiday for Roster Employee includes: in Leave Module Setup
- Added Leave Period Offset to Leave Period
- Added Attendance Period Offset to Attendance Period
- Allowed IR56B Import (Web Client Only)
- Allowed IR56M Import (Web Client Only)
- Enlarge the width of WebLeave Explanation from 60 to 250 in Leave Type and supported simple HTML tags
- Updated FAQ: Functions and Features available on Web Client but not on Desktop Client
- Added new check-box option Prints YTD MPF Mandatory Contributions to Payroll Module Setup, Pay Slip tab
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.