What's new in HRPro 13.06?
We are constantly working on improving HRPro. Here you will find a list of new features in HRPro's updates.
- Renamed Over-Time to Overtime
- Added check-box option Statutory Sick Leave Days include Statutory Holiday (Recommend No) in Leave Module Setup, Sick Leave tab
- New User Guide: Changing Themes (Web Client)
- New Report Anniversary List
- Added check-box option Enable Company Calendar in Employee Portal Setup, Employee Self Service Tab
- Added check-box option Enable Notice Board in Employee Portal Setup, Employee Self Service Tab
- Added check-box option Notice Board Admin - Own Department Only to Employee Master, EPortal Tab.
- Added option Maximum Amount allowed to claim to Leave Type
- Added option Allow to apply after to Leave Type
- Added option Minimum days between Apply Date and Leave Date to Leave Type
- Added check-box option Exclude MPF Contribution Voucher in GL Voucher in Payroll Module Setup, Payroll tab for GL Voucher Excel File
- Renamed Phone List to Directory in Employee Portal
- Added check-box option Show Photo on Directory in Employee Portal Setup, Employee Self Service Tab
- Added check-box option Show Superior on Directory in Employee Portal Setup, Employee Self Service Tab
- Added check-box option Show Directory (Own Department Only) in Employee Master, EPortal Tab
- Added check-box option When regenerate IR56B/M batch, prevent overwrite amended records to Taxation Module Setup
- Updated User Guide: How to prepare IR56B?
- Updated FAQ: Functions and Features available on Web Client but not on Desktop Client
- Able to print IR56B Replacement (Individual) in IR56B Amendment (Web Client Only)
- Included 2017 Holidays in Upgrade Package on or after 13.05.03
- New FAQ: How to Import 2017 Holidays from the Holiday Import File
- New User Guide: How to Setup Expense Claims Workflow?
- Added Expense Claims to Leave Nature
- New Report: Expense Claims Report
- Added Long Service Payment/Severance Payment (LSP/SP) as a standard pay type in Payroll Module Setup, Pay Type tab
- Updated User Guide: Employee Termination Process
- Added LSP/SP Account to Payroll Cost Centre
- New FAQ: What is the meaning of "Subordinate" in Employee Portal?
- Renamed Computer License to Device License to avoid confusion, see HRPro License Options
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Customer under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact your HRPro Authorized Solution Provider for the upgrade arrangement.